A Welcome From Your Hosts
“We’d like to personally invite you to slip into another time frame,
not of hours and schedules, but relaxing days and nights.”
Your Hosts, Tim, Sue, TJ & Tara Anderson
Welcome to Spirit of the North-where your vacation dreams become more than daydreams. Our new protected harbor is waiting for your boat! Easy in and out, on Leech Lake. Big enough for the toughest muskie wrestling and gentle enough for a moonlight boat ride. Come on over for a few days and you’ll find yourself coming back for more. Families come for a week and return for two weeks the following year. Pace yourself, active or slow, and listen to the loons call on the lake beyond your screened deck. Either way, you’ll feel the Spirit of the North refreshing your body and soul.
We have 18 acres of private grounds for you to explore. Also, enjoy your own hundred feet of lakeshore. We’ll be happy to give you details when you call.
Lodge Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Closed 5:00 to 6:00 p.m.) Sunday 10:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Heated Pool: Available during Lodge hours
- Boat and Pontoon Rentals
- Bait: Help yourself if you want to go out at before or after hours. Please mark down on your cabin card in the bait house.
- Enjoy “free” fish cleaning! Just hook your fish on your cabin number in our fresh water holding tank. (Game fish only)
- Kids Activities
- Beach and water toys
- Tennis and Basketball courts
- Volleyball Court
- Picnic Pavillion
- Game Room
- Camp Fire Pits
Available for Purchase in Lodge
- Ice cream
- Slush Puppies
- Spirit of the North apparel
- Ski rope (your 40 hp will pull them!)
- Tube rental
- Depth maps
- Light groceries
- Sunscreen, bug spray, and other toiletries