Please check the Lodge each day for special activities! Activities and Lodge hours are subject to change without notice.
- All resort activities are FREE!
- Our coffee pot is always on and if you want a little more action, check out the activities.
- Ice cream sundaes on Sunday – our treat!
- You’ll want to come back next year for sure after you taste Sue’s homemade doughnuts on Friday morning.
- Get your cameras ready for the turtle races, “No rules” kayak races, treasure hunts, and more.
- Heated indoor pool.
- Bonfires, hiking and biking trails, sauna, fun bugs
- Paddle boats, kayaks, basketball, volleyball, and game room, all available at the Lodge
- Area attractions include 5 golf courses with no waiting, Itasca State Park, deer park, chainsaw carvers, casinos, Forest History Center, museums, shopping and restaurants galore. See brochure book in the Lodge for details.